Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127
Results 1,261 to 1,264 of 1264

Thread: KKF counts to a million

1261 - Marek - ok, found it. The curve of that blade really makes sense BUT that handle looks as uncomfortable AF! Have you had a chance to try it yet?

Oh wait, you mean we can customize our signatures?

1262 @TheCaptain I wondered more about usage - is there a relevant improvement in handling between "sharp enough" and "very sharp" scissors?

Quote Originally Posted by LifeByA1000Cuts View Post
    1262 @TheCaptain I wondered more about usage - is there a relevant improvement in handling between "sharp enough" and "very sharp" scissors?
    1263 - In my house and for the stuff you mentioned, no. In fact there is only one pair of scissors I keep stupid sharp and those are my sewing scissors. My family knows they do.not.touch them! I even keep a few pair of those never gets dull type with the rounded serrated edges and rounded tips so we can do stupid stuff with them (kind of like grown up safety scissors) without damaging ourselves too much. YMMV depending on how clumsy you and your family are.
    Oh wait, you mean we can customize our signatures?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCaptain View Post
    1261 - Marek - ok, found it. The curve of that blade really makes sense BUT that handle looks as uncomfortable AF! Have you had a chance to try it yet?
    The curved blade DOES make sense - that's what attracted me. Only just tried it out, so not enough to comment on comfort as yet. But it is sharp enough to earn a hook in the kitchen - could cause bleeding in a drawer. Jon at JKI has a similar one on offer.