EpicureanEdge/BladeGallery Inc Cyber Monday Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffSwanson

Reaction score
For those of you familiar with us over here at Epicurean Edge (EpicEdge.com), you know that we do one sale, every year, on the Monday following Thanksgiving. We will be hosting our Cyber Monday event once again this year on Nov. 28th, 2016. Every 2 hours starting at midnight there will be new sales featuring different lines of our culinary knives, as well as a variety of knives from BladeGallery.com. so make sure you stay tuned if you've had your eye on something that is right outside your price budget! Thanks everyone and have some happy holidays!

-Jeff Swanson
BladeGallery Inc.
Epicurean Edge

For those of you familiar with us over here at Epicurean Edge (EpicEdge.com), you know that we do one sale, every year, on the Monday following Thanksgiving. We will be hosting our Cyber Monday event once again this year on Nov. 28th, 2016. Every 2 hours starting at midnight there will be new sales featuring different lines of our culinary knives, as well as a variety of knives from BladeGallery.com. so make sure you stay tuned if you've had your eye on something that is right outside your price budget! Thanks everyone and have some happy holidays!

-Jeff Swanson
BladeGallery Inc.
Epicurean Edge

Is there a link to the cybermonday sale epicedge webpage?

Some nice deals. I find myself with a sudden "need" for a Laguiole corkscrew. That I so don't need.

Back