• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Delbert Ealy

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau Nidle

KKF Sponsor
Reaction score
Hey all, haven't been able to get on here much at all, but Dave gave me permission to sell this here despite my low post count because of my time around the forums in general.

I'm having to sell my Delbert Ealy knife because of general hard times. I have modified it slightly, but nothing big. I polished the damascus with a buffing wheel because I wasn't a huge fan of the black look, so the damascus isn't quite as dramatic anymore, but it has taken a really nice patina.

Because I'm looking for a quick sale, and it's not in stock condition anymore, I'm asking $700 + shipping, which is well below what was paid originally. If you're in the UK (as I am) or europe, now would be a great chance to pick up a great knife without the worry of import duties. I'll sell to the UK for £400 inc. shipping. Europe 475 euros inc. shipping.

IMG_0805.jpg

IMG_0804.jpg

IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

Forgot to add, it's a 240 gyuto, it's 240 along the cutting edge, so longer than most.

Wow, I love how the patina shows with the buffed blade, this is very unique. Good luck with your sale.

Love that profile and the "old world" look to the blade... reminds me of an old Stradivarius violin being revealed.

Good luck on the sale!

Thanks guys, it's definitely a wrench to let it go!

Still available. Can I just say that offers have to be realistic...

Think I'll be taking this off the market. Financial crunch seems to have smoothed over a little, and since there didn't seem to be much interest, I'll keep it. :)

Glad things worked out for you, it is a hell of a knife and it would have been a shame if you had to sell it. I would have made an offer on it if I didn't already have a Delbert Ealy on the way.

Glad to see things are going better for you.

Back