• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tadatsuna 300mm INOX Western handled Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pescador

Engorged Member
Reaction score
I just bought this knife from Bishamon a couple of days ago. I bought it for 2 reasons; at $200 it was a screaming deal, and I never owned a 300 gyuto. While used, this knife is too nice for me to use it in the capacity I'd planned as a beast of burden/beater.

About the knife. It's used so there are some light scratches on the face and there is some wear on the handle. It has a good edge on it. It is a thin knife but I wouldn't call it a laser. Bishamon got it right when he said that it doesn't feel 300mm big.

IMAG0041.jpgIMAG0042.jpg

Sorry about the pics...Bishamons pics of the knife are still up and better than mine.

$200

this knife is too nice for me to use it in the capacity I'd planned

I will admit, I felt sorry for this knife when I saw you had purchased it, knowing what you had in store.... :crytissue:

It's nice you decided it didn't deserve such a fate.
Catch and release knife buying, that's sporting.

Back into the wild little knife... :eek:uttahere:

I will admit, I felt sorry for this knife when I saw you had purchased it, knowing what you had in store.... :crytissue:

It's nice you decided it didn't deserve such a fate.
Catch and release knife buying, that's sporting.

Back into the wild little knife... :eek:uttahere:

Little knife? This things massive!

Friday Montana bump! Vertigo, I could hand deliver it to you in Bozeman....?

Monday bump. I used this at work last week and it is a prep monster. It is really nimble for it size.

drop to $180...if you are even thinking about this knife now's the time to pull the trigger. If not, I might just give it to the kitchen monkeys and that would be a cryin' shame.

$180 OBO

Purchased a knife from El Pescador. Very quick to answer my questions. Fast shipping. Knife arrived in great condition. Overall I am pleased with the transaction and would be willing to do business again with El Pescador and would happily recommend him.

Jay

An idea for a Buy/Sell/Trade forum is to add a buyer/seller feedback feature.

Back