Catcheside Christmas Sharps and shiny dangles in store Now :)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WillC

Reaction score
Hello All, Have been busy working on a few Little seasonal extras for my store, Some perfect Christmas Gift, or a gift to yourself :)

We have 2 Carbon bad ass forged geometry Petty, And a couple of friendly stainless clad Petty for your significant other perhaps?
I have included free shipping and some incredible stabilised woods at stock pricing as a little xmas cheer for you.

And to suit all pockets, I have some absolutely yummy Christmas tree decorations, chunky leaves in stainless 304 forged by my own grubby hands :)

Here is the link to my store :)

http://www.catchesidecutlery.com/store/c1/arts

Last one sold out :knife::bliss:

Was that you Iggy that snagged the first carbon forged one :), I think there is one of each left of the Petty, stock control will let you know, but it sometimes takes a minute to catch up.

Nice :) And thanks, there was a third one, Ive had to keep for myself so I can forge them exactly the same again:)

I will drop you an email, shipping Day will be Tuesday :)

Thanks, looking forward to my first knife in catchyblue ;)

Excellent cheers man, Knives Sold out, but plenty of Christmas forged leaves left :) Thanks All

Will, these are so super cute :) I in particular like the 130 petit gyuto. I think you should make these more often :knife:

Will, these are so super cute :) I in particular like the 130 petit gyuto. I think you should make these more often :knife:

I think there is an untapped market for 130-180mm gyutos.

Interestingly, nakiris and santokus are offered in shorter lengths (under 165) in Japan, but not really outside.

A tall 165 Gyuto would be pretty popular at the right ££ ;)

Isnt that just a tall petty really? Give me a 270 any day :)

Thanks Guys....bears more relation to a small Gyuto or santoku than a Petty really, just meant to be a versatile little thing for those who might be intimidated by a larger knife.....

Had some Fun sharpening them today as they got packaged up.....

Made a Timelapse, some slow mo.....and some music to compliment the video...

[video=youtube;em-ux5zpU7c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em-ux5zpU7c[/video]

Lovely knives and cool video :) Did I get I right that you used a natural stone between JNS 800 and JNS 6000? Was that just for the finish or for the edge?

For that one I used JNS 800 then 6000 to polish the whole bevel before hitting it with a Jnat to get some of the contrast back, the Jnat also starts to show some nice alloy banding in the stainless cladding at that point...which is nice :)

Those 3 sold very quickly, Many thanks, Will get them shipped tomorrow Morning :)

Back