Quantcast
Permissions - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Permissions

I don't have anything to offer - I want to buy!

Quote Originally Posted by Peco View Post
    Everyone is allowed to buy! you should be able to

Quote: Eligibility to post a sale or trade- Members must have a minimum of 30 days and 50 posts to use this forum for sales and trades- everyone is welcome to purchase.

Can't you just PM the person about the knife?

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

Well yes I could if I saw I knife I wanted (not what I seek by the way). Case is that I needed to create a WTB post which was impossible - solution = I will buy new instead ...

Or you can just post a wtb in the kitchen knife forum?
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Well yes I could if I saw I knife I wanted (not what I seek by the way). Case is that I needed to create a WTB post which was impossible - solution = I will buy new instead ...
    Sorry, I didn't quite understand the situation. Yeah, it is probably best to just to post it to the regular board and explain it a bit. And by the way, after all of my posting, I still make crappy posts.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

What are you looking to buy?
    (If you respond you will be up to 31 posts!)
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Quote Originally Posted by SpikeC View Post
    What are you looking to buy?
    (If you respond you will be up to 31 posts!)
    And if he makes separate posts for each individual knife he is interested in purchasing; post count oughta skyrocket!

See... ya can fight the system and stick it to da man.

He he, well my knife is in da house, waiting with patience for a custom order from Marko, so no that would not be the case Have to admit that I wrote one guy a PM about another knife though ... and I feel like a cheat

Quote Originally Posted by jm2hill View Post
    Everyone is allowed to buy! you should be able to

Quote: Eligibility to post a sale or trade- Members must have a minimum of 30 days and 50 posts to use this forum for sales and trades- everyone is welcome to purchase.
    Well if you can't create a post - then how do one ask to buy stuff of interest? Anyways, as mentioned I just bought new instead so there's really no issue anymore ...