(Hello!) High School Project Survey

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I just noticed the OP is a new member with one post asking us to complete a survey with a link where we have to enter our email address and password (which I didn't do).

Sorry - highly suspicious. If I'm wrong please let me know but a mod needs to check this out.

We have a lot of nice folks around here, but if you just drop in with no introduction and just post a survey (in your very first post) in a way that requires permission first, you are looking at very low turnout. We had some massive amount of spam here lately so you would improve your chances quite a bit if you would invest some more effort first.

https://docs.google.com/a/k12.friscoisd.org/forms/d/1ZfGDbzag0F1_hWGDBL68M-Svi3pT_L5yGojxHwlWx6c/prefill

It would be much appreciated if anyone would please fill out this survey, it is not long & is for an engineering project on knife storage.

I'm going to shut this down but not delete it. Yet. As noted above the OP would be well served to provide a bit of an introduction if he/she wants this to go forward. All I see here is a first post and a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back