Something Special for the Holidays

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Burls

Reaction score
The Christmas holiday is right around the corner and who would want to give a loved one a block of wood as a present? Well, maybe some of you, but I thought I'd give you a better choices
so I've listed some wonderful china and crystal pieces from my personal collection. I've provided very detailed descriptions of each item and included many photos to show you the piece from
many different angles. I've priced these pieces at very reasonable price points given comparable prices you can find on the internet. You can find these items in the Xmas section of the site
(www.dreamburls.com) If you're interested in something, but would like to make an offer that's lower than the asking price you can submit it to me, with the item's model number, at
[email protected] and I'll consider any reasonable offer. Most of these pieces will require at least a medium sized box in order to be packed appropriately. Please let me know if you
have any questions or require any additional information. Thanks for your interest and imagine the possibilities.

Latest posts

Back