3 days to decide.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
[video=youtube;xMaE6toi4mk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMaE6toi4mk[/video]

Thank You Huw.
I haven't had a lot of interaction here lately(probably my fault).
Since it is almost time to pay the big bucks again I thought I should check with all of you.

If anyone can think of information or items I should be posting just let me know.

This is my favorite forum for kitchen knife stuff. Having said that, for buying handle wood, I see your announcements on other forums plus I signed up for your mailing list, so...

I like the Clash tie in! To state the obvious: Are you able to determine the source of your revenue? Once ordered we are in your email list, but what about initial contacts?

Hope you'l,l stay Mark.

I started this journey like many. Bought a couple good knives (with help from here) then wanted some special handles for them, bought some wood, got handles made and so on. Along the way have picked up some chopsticks, sent you a few bad jokes for your contests and have enjoyed following some of your adventures. (Esp the pistol grips!)

There are no doubt newer members here now that are starting similar journeys. We are fortunate to have you here.

Follow your heart sir, it will guide you. I'd also honestly just do the math, does being a kkf generate enough additional profit to cover membership fees.

Mark ,
I hope you will stay however I am aware it will come to the bottom line of where you are getting most of your revenue from . Many makers are not as active on the forums due to the social media changing the game , they will know how to find you but in the meantime so many more people are getting into making handles and making knives, it may be another factor to consider to reach out to them .

I'll only add that some of my most memorable threads here have been those where you've posted pics of your adopted friend on your workshop property:)

Well, I'll say this, your sub-forum is the only sub-forum on KKF (and yeah - that includes mine too) that I'm subscribed to get all new posts. ;)

I only wish I could buy everything you sell.

Thanks for all the input everyone.
Looks like I will be sticking around here.

Thanks for all the input everyone.
Looks like I will be sticking around here.

Man, I am glad! I have some really nice blocks from you, I am hoarding them. Not long and my first custom knife from a forum vendor will feature one of your wood blocks. Can't wait to see it in person! And btw, it is not one of the usually suspected high-end fancy woods you sell. I have seen it only once in the past few years...:knife:

Back