• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Haburn and JCK petty knives

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steelcity

Reaction score
First up is one of my first knives I purchased. I purchased this JCK Gekko Inazuma 150 petty and a Hattori FH petty. I ended up keeping this becuase the handle on the Hattori was way too small for me. It was a good stainless starter knife for me. According to the JCK site, it has a VG-10 core and nickel/stainless damascus. Good starter knife for someone or wife knife.
Asking $50 shipped in U.S. for this via Paypal

Next is a Haburn 165 petty in AEB-L. Heel height is 35mm. The handle is a beautiful piece of redwood burl, dyed black silky oak, nickel, and G10. Nice F&F on this. I purchased this two years and used it for a lot of tasks. It's super thin and has a little flex to it. Great tomato and onion slayer and also for trimming proteins. Daveb tried this out and it inspired him to get his own. I just haven't used it for awhile now. Has some very light scratches on the left side tip area that I believe came from a vendor sharpening. Tried to get a pic of them but it was hard since they are light.
$350 shipped in the U.S. via Paypal.

Original pic from Ian

I'll take that JCK to mess around with....thanks!

Both knives sold and will ship out today.
KKF Donation to follow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back