• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kamagata Usuba

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Casaluz

Reaction score
I want to offer for sale a Suminagashi Kamagata Usuba - 180mm. It has been used lightly at home mostly for katsuramuki cuts, however, it does not see the use it deserves. It is made by Shigeki Tanaka and bought from the Epicurean Edge. It currently has a slight patina that can be removed before shipping if desired. I have never sharpened it or touched it with the stones. It is made of Blue steel #2 in suminagashi style. It is a beautiful knife that deserves more use. I also had Ian Rogers (Haburn) make a custom saya and titanium pin for it that it is included with the price of US #300. I will include the shipping in the price if it is CONUS, and for overseas I will add the shipping to the price. It is the middle knife in the pictures:

20150406_063008_zpsq2umka2y.jpg

20150406_062850_zps8r1iqdfq.jpg

20150406_062734_zpsj3etwh7d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back