Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1000th Member

I say for the 1000 member mark, Dave should make us all knives for $20!!!! Ha!

Dave has provided us with such a valuable resource here, perhaps we should all send him $20.
    If you reach the age of 60 without becoming a curmudgeon, you haven't been paying attention.

You guys are funny.

So when do you think that we'll hit #1000?

Before Christmas definitely. Possibly in the first week of Dec me thinks.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

Where did you see this number? I looked up the member list and it just went to 817...

The alleles created by mutation may be beneficial

Quote Originally Posted by tk59 View Post
    Where did you see this number? I looked up the member list and it just went to 817...
    At the very bottom of the forum index page here: http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/forum.php

990 members, only 10 to go!

10 left if you count fake soulfly.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

Senior Member/ Internet Hooligan
    Quote Originally Posted by mr drinky View Post
    10 left if you count fake soulfly.

k.
    You have to count fake SoulFly and the other 287 people who have never posted. Many lurkers, sure, but the majority I'd wager are drive-by signups by crawlers and spammers who capitalize on our easy registration process. Even the bulk of our 1 post users are spammers who drop blog-related links into semi-relevant discussions. 1000 members is no challenge when signups are so easy a robot can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    You have to count fake SoulFly and the other 287 people who have never posted. Many lurkers, sure, but the majority I'd wager are drive-by signups by crawlers and spammers who capitalize on our easy registration process. Even the bulk of our 1 post users are spammers who drop blog-related links into semi-relevant discussions. 1000 members is no challenge when signups are so easy a robot can do it.
    Yeah, I know you are right, but I had to say it.

But now there are only 3 to go -- if you count polishavenger that is who may have added the redirect code

Did you see that? I did it again.

k.