Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Thread: Charleston with a toddler - any restaurant recommendations?

So close to NYC I would say NYC ... but don't tell a native New Yorker!

Charleston with a toddler - any restaurant recommendations?

Hi,

I know there was a thread recently about Charleston and I have that one bookmarked.

We are travelling to Charleston over Christmas, with our 3 year old son. We usually take him everywhere, and he's well behaved in Restaurants (if he isn't we use the kid approved tranquilizer called YouTube)

Any recommendations? I am not looking for family style restaurants, but rather GOOD restaurants that are also somewhat kid friendly (not super loud music, for example, or super cramped) ...

Thx!

Administrator
    Knyfeknerd is the one to ask but he's not often around these days. Shoot him pm?

Older and wider..

He's still around... I had one of panda's knives I was asked to send to him. He was added in the passaround last minute, but Panda should be able to reach him for you if need be.

So close to NYC I would say NYC ... but don't tell a native New Yorker!
    Quote Originally Posted by daveb View Post
    Knyfeknerd is the one to ask but he's not often around these days. Shoot him pm?
    Cool. Thanks!

I checked out some of the places mentioned in the last thread, and I don't even have enough days to go to all the places I'd like to. Husk and Fig were booked, but I have reservations at Poogans Porch, Slightly North of Broad, Macintosh and the Grocery, for now. Fast and French as well as the Fat Hen are on the list as well ...!

Sorry I didn't see this sooner, I'm assuming you've already came and left? What did you end up checking out? I was on the west coast Christmas week but from what I've heard we had some great weather that week.