Old Member Check In

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salty dog

Reaction score
I don't remember how to do anything anymore.
It appears I'm no longer able to post videos or photos and have no clue how to delete a post.

Oh well, it's probably better for the current community that way.

Have a nice day.

Good to see you post again Salty, your videos inspired me a lot to get into knives

Good to see you around here again. All future videos require clothing, just saying

What's up man? Long time. Good to see you around here. Hope you start posting again.

Watched your epic collection video last night! Welcome back! Now about those raders.... :hungry:

Welcome back, hope life's good. You still painting?

Good seeing you again!

Nothing much has changed re posting pics or videos. Still a PIA. But it can be done.

Yep, my avatar is my pit bull Jack.

A little insight from a long time cook..........Take care of your bodies and brain. Drink and do drugs in moderation.

I am now alcohol and weed free. I've done enough of both for two life times.

No more drunken 2:00 am videos. (Drops knife and walks off line.)

Let's try this again.
Woah, I completely forgot about my photobucket account.

Just wanted to post "Old Faithful" I've sold most of my knives and kept a select number of my favorites. With this one being my favorite. Mizuno Tanrenjo 240 suminigashi gyuto. I don't think they make them anymore. It's a completely different animal than their honyaki gyutos. (Which I still have.)

IMG_9812_zpsop7sqdey.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Paging through photobucket brings back some fond memories.

I only have the Mizuno Tanrenjo 390 Blue DX honyaki yanagi left. For the uninitiated left to right.....aforementioned Mizuno, Nenohi honyaki yanagi, Devon Thomas feather scimitar, Kramer "salty's profile" gyuto. Believe it or not about 20K pictured.

fourknives.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Salty, I'm relitavely new here but I've read quite a few of your posts and always come away knowing more. Welcome back. I've just started using a 270 Miz hontaten and I love it!

No more drunken 2:00 am videos. (Drops knife and walks off line.)

I am chill with that. I will gladly watch your videos taken sober at any time of the day (and rewatch).

I still dive in and watch your old videos every now and again with a big grin. I truly hope life is treating you well. You sir are one of the good guys.

-rj

That DT and the Kramer are two of my all-time favorite damascus blades. You were great at getting makers to stretch their abilities.

Back