My new border board

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelcity

Reaction score
A present to myself if you will, arrived yesterday night. Man, is this thing awesome looking. First thing the wife said is "That thing is f***** huge". That's what she said. I originally wanted to get the brick pattern board but the wife preferred the border board so border board it was. Win - Win decision either way. This board ended up being slightly over size at 24" x 19" as John made a great call not to trim off the beautiful grain flow. John was great to deal with and I'm looking forward to many years of using my new BoardSmith board.

A pic of the board and another one with my longest knife in my block (270 Martell Suji).

Beautiful board! It is great to see that John is carrying the level of quality and workmanship that David held himself to. The pattern layout and block matching on your board is excellent. Enjoy the heck out of it!

That is gorgeous, makes for a great knife display too.

Thanks so much for posting that! It feels good to be appreciated.

90 hour work week this week getting everyone's Christmas orders completed. Time for this particular Boardsmith to go to bed.

Back