Restaurants in Cincinnatti

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rahimlee54

Founding Member
Reaction score
Work is sending me to Cincinnati OH area for four nights so I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions as where to go a decent meal. We get $25 a meal, but I am sure my partner and I wouldn't mind putting in a little more for quality. So around that price range would be great.

I have never been there but he has been to all the places the locals like, he gives mixed reviews.

Thanks
Jared

Cincinnati has a bunch of very good restaurants, but $25 a person limits things. The Table is my favorite restaurant (it's not the fanciest, that would probably be Orchids, but the food and service are fantastic), and i bet you would be able to eat for ~$25 each if you keep it simple. The Bistro was once part of Jean-Robert's (The Table is his new restaurant) group before he had a falling out with his partners. it's not as good as it used to be, but it's likely worth checking out. Nada is good, and should be doable, as well. Senata does great and inexpensive gourmet hot dogs, and A Tavola does great and reasonably priced pizza, but they are both very loud. hope that helps.

Back