• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for big, cool deba

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asteger

Reaction score
I've got several things I can exchange at the moment, all of which I've listed to sell. See below. The one thing I wouldn't mind trading for is a large deba at 180mm or, better probably, 195mm. Don't expect or probably want a kitaeji Shib, but would be interested in something good for sharpening in white or blue (or similar). Probably no time to work something out before lots of my stuff is gone, but thought I'd throw this out in case. BST threads:

Note that the knives are all SPF at the moment, as are at least half of the Jnats. Clarity will come soon as I wade through a deluge of PMs.

Was offered 2 or 3, including Shigs for eg, but didn't want anything pricey. Used some of my BST $ with the discount on JNS and got a 180 Toyama. Under $180 I think. Good deal I presume?

Back