Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PM inbox through KKF App

PM inbox through KKF App

I have no problems commenting on threads but am unable to see anything in my Inbox or Sent folder through the Android app. When I try to access it just loads for a long time and finally tells me I'm not signed in or I don't have permission to access, even when I'm signed in. Makes things very difficult if I don't happen to be at home in front of my computer. Anyone else suffering this issue?

Intermittendly. I just exit the program and re-open the app where I left off (my inbox) and the emails load.

Tried that repeatedly. Cleared cache. Restarted phone. Nada.

Like TheCaptain, I've had that issue intermittently. Usually fixed by going to a different part of the forum then returning to Messages. But... sometimes, like you I get nothing showing in Inbox or Sent Items and can't rectify it. Puzzling! I don't get not signed in or no access messages. At least I can read messages in Notifications but can't view sent messages the same way.

I do get the same issue on Android from time to time - including the 'sign in' screen. I usually click around. I am guessing that some time-outs happen when accessing the KKF server through the app, but I am no developer.

Still - it is a MUCH more usable app than Tapatalk IMO. Apart from this quirk I really like the KKF App.

I actually prefer the app interface to the desktop version.
    Oh wait, you mean we can customize our signatures?

Just uninstall the app and reinstall it. Most times that will help and will make sure that the latest version is installed. Give that a try, then let me know if it fixes it for you.

It s happening now to me since today I download the last version of Android for my phone.
    Can't read any more my inbox!
    Please help me 🤣......

Can one of you send me a private message and let me send back. I want to see if it's working for me. I'll try my android and laptop to see how it works out.

Miles and the rest. When did you first start noticing this happening?

Administrator
    PM sent. From Android. Not had much problem with app as a user, for some things the app works cleaner than the desktop version. Seems like project ran out of money before the mod functions were complete.

Older and wider..