YEAR END CLEARANCE SALE

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
Everything in the BurlSource.us store has been marked down for the YEAR END CLEARANCE

Everything has been marked down at super low prices (34% Discount) to clear out all of the inventory so I can start over with all new inventory in 2017.

Another 10% Off if you use the forum coupon code.

Another 10% Off if your order total is over $200.

At these prices even ugly pieces are appealing. Just save those pieces for low budget projects.

Use this link to go to the Burl Source webstore.

10% discount by using the coupon code forum.
Before checking out be sure to click the link that says view or edit your cart. This is where you can review what has been added to your cart and see how much money you are spending. Toward the bottom of the page you will see a field for a coupon code. Enter the lower case letters forum and then click the GO button. Doing this will apply an additional 10% discount to your order which will be shown in your shopping cart. Now you are ready to check out.

If your order is over $200 after any discounts, the store software will automatically apply another 10% volume discount to your order.

Just a warning:
If more than one person are attempting to buy the same piece the store software will give it to whoever completes check out first. So it is best to add your selections to the shopping cart and check out promptly.

NEW WEBSTORE - Arboreal.us
I have made a new webstore for items that I make with unusual woods. Right now there is a Grand Opening Sale with everything priced at 25% off. This is just to get things started. After the first of the year when new equipment arrives I will have a much larger selection in the new store.

More than half of the inventory has sold already.
Thank You Everyone!

There are still some really good pieces of dyed burl, dyed leopardwood and a handful of ancient bog oak blocks available at really low prices.

Just bought half of whats left in your store

Seems like I'm gonna start making handles 😇

All that remains in the store are some Dyed & Stabilized Leopardwood. These 4 pieces have been marked down even lower than before.
Link to store

The store has been empty for a few days now but that will change very soon. There are 3 boxes of new stabilized wood on their way back from K&G Stabilizing. There should be a good mix of nice stabilized wood in this batch. I am expecting them to arrive this weekend. Hoping to have them cleaned up and in the store early next week. Around January 9th and 10th if all goes as planned.

Back