• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Takeshi saji 240 mm gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am sad to let this go, but I am cleaning down my collection (almost finish)
It s a gyuto in aogami Super steel with a nice handle and perfectly fit ferrule.
The blade it s super thin behind the edge and the Kurouchi finish over the hammer marks it s just amazing.
Only used for cut few veg.
Selling for 280 usd including shipment and a wooden Saya.

Cheers Matteo 😀

1482831576166.jpg

1482831587532.jpg

1482831601799.jpg

Damn that is a nice size for just about anyone! Resisting the urge to try a western handle!

This is a super good knife. If it wasn't that I'm poor from discovering high end Italian wine I'd be interested sforzato di valtellina has robbed me of my innocence. Seriously though if this was next month she'd be mine. Stunning and saji makes a mean gyuto.

Eheh heh hehe 😂never try that wine but I am from near to alba and the barolo its my passion.
Tk you godslayer!

Try it. Think Barolo and amarone had a baby. Nebbiolo + appassimento + northern piedmont = good times. Had a 1990 baralo riserva Christmas day, safe to say itallians make the best wine. If I get lucky and its still here in febuary we will talk lol.

Try it. Think Barolo and amarone had a baby. Nebbiolo + appassimento + northern piedmont = good times. Had a 1990 baralo riserva Christmas day, safe to say itallians make the best wine. If I get lucky and its still here in febuary we will talk lol.

Far from safe to say at all!!!!!

OK let's keep the discussion about the knife and not the wine s. Bump and lowering the price for the last time 250 usd. If it s do not sell in the next few days I will keep it and I will put for sale a Wakui 240 gyuto.
Tk you. 😊

Back