Canned Whole Chicken

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am at a loss for words...

cannedchicken.jpg

Here's a link with some graphic pictures of what's inside. Viewer discretion advised.

k.

"Home style goodness!" just like the whole canned chicken mom used to make.

I usually keep a couple around as "the power is off after a big storm, earthquake etc survival food." Not gourmet, but they aren't that bad if you just need something to fill your stomach.

Looking at those pictures, I think I'g go with canned tuna for emergencies. The pork brains in milk gravy, though, are much worse than the whole chicken. Check them out on that link. 10 days worth of cholesterol in one can!

I bought a chicken in a can back in the '70's, I think it was. It fell apart as it came out of the can, and I never tried it again. It did taste kind of chickeny, tho.....

Damn.. To what depths of laziness are we sinking into??

That makes Spam look like a delicacy.

Stefan

Those pictures made me want to vomit, I can't fathom why someone would willingly buy these for eating.
This guy seems to like them though: link

Does anyone know where I can purchase one of these? Seriously I want to buy one. Can yall help me find one I've searched and found nothing.

There's only 1 left in stock at Amazon. Who's going to be the lucky one? And let's see someone use a super sexy honesuki to debone it.

k.

That's a good point. If we were living in a post apocalypse world, this chicken would be the sh!t. I'm sure that Thomas Keller would be serving it at the laundry.

k.

Damn, left out again, Amazon doesn't ship food to Hawaii.

Stefan

Back