need help choosing ohira suita

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geoff_nocon

Reaction score
Oooooooh good head-to-head!

You couldn't go wrong with either but I reckon Watanabe will take better care of you than Garett based on some recent feedback from a member. See if he's still offering his Christmas discount and it should come out in the wash on price.

Oooooooh good head-to-head!

You couldn't go wrong with either but I reckon Watanabe will take better care of you than Garett based on some recent feedback from a member. See if he's still offering his Christmas discount and it should come out in the wash on price.

Watanabe had a christmas discount? Why didn't you guys tell me! That stone from Watanabe looks beautiful.

Yeah read about what happened with Garett and to our fellow kkf member. He did reply to my inquiries when I emailed him, promptly. Maybe that was a wake up call for him. Thanks for the heads up on the Christmas sale. I'll email him if it's still avail.

I got an ohira suita from wanatabe recently and it was an amazing cutter. I'm sure this stone will be similar too

I second (or third) Watanabe. The ohira I got from him is the softest of my four or so and the most forgiving. Plus, that particular one looks very clean. And if there is discount, then even better!

Did you grab #8 Tony?

Thanks for the input guys going with Watanabe gave me a sweet discount. Cheers

Back