• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Masamoto ks 270

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chef_

Reaction score
havent been able to find one anywhere, if anyone has one in good condition, im interested.

Heads up that a recent poster said his Rakuten purchased KS did not include a saya. That's a deal breaker for me. Anybody know of others that include the saya?

-a

You should be able to look it up on the rakuten english site and find it for purchase there (search masamoto sohonten)

Bought one from Rakuten (thanks rahimlee54) and after 5 days, they cancelled my order. Err.. So I am still looking. Thanks.

Bought one from Rakuten (thanks rahimlee54) and after 5 days, they cancelled my order. Err.. So I am still looking. Thanks.

My order went through, why did they cancel yours?

Here is the reason:

Unfortunately, your successful purchase of the item below was cancelled for the following reason:

<<The item has an undetermined delivery date.>>

I got an email a few days ago saying they successfully ordered the item and were waiting for it to get to the warehouse. Then that.

Have you paid for shipping yet?

-a

Yeah i just got the email saying they cancelled it, what the hell?

I believe japanese chef knives has it on stock and in my experience they are trustworthy

JCK has been out of stock for quite a while, and Koki has mentioned that it could be a *long* time before he gets more. Last I checked he gave me a ~1 year lead time.

JCK has been out of stock for quite a while, and Koki has mentioned that it could be a *long* time before he gets more. Last I checked he gave me a ~1 year lead time.

I just bought a 300 from the site.

Back