• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

knife sheath

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChefJimbo

Reaction score
After 23 years I am selling my house and becoming an "empty nester". As I am going through my old collections(as you knife knuts know one worm hole leads to another)My early passions of hunting and fishing lead me to fishing rods,lures,shotguns, rifles,hunting knives,boats etc,etc,etc.........lol! One of my hunting passions was fixed blade Case XX knives. As I am cleaning up I have a Case 216-5 with no sheath...............anyone out there have anyplace I can find one?

I'd bet that you could find one through ebay...eventually. But if you're going to use it, and since Case sheaths weren't such great quality to begin with, you might want to consider having a nice custom sheath made for it.

that thing about the same dimensions of a Mora Companion knife? i might have a sheath that works..and i better than the original.

There are some decent sheath makers on Etsy.

Back