• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gesshin 4000 stone

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

I have for sale the Gesshin 4k stone, only very lightly used (three or four times), so basically like new (still the same thickness), great stone (some reviews might be found for instance here: https://www.japaneseknifeimports.com/products/gesshin-4000-grit-stone), I just prefer splash and go ones. New sells for 135 $, I would like to get 100 $ (or 95 €) + shipping (which would be about 15 $ within Europe and about 20 $ for instance to USA). Of course, its potentially a more attractive deal for European buyers (more savings due to no necessity to pay VAT which would need to be paid normally if bought directly from JKI and shipped from USA), but I have no problem to send it anywhere...

Back