• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Toyama 210 Kasumi Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YG420

Reaction score
Up for sale is a ligtly used Toyama 210 kasumi gyuto. It's been sharpened once a while back and this thing still sticks into my cherry wood edge grain board. Edge retention is awesome. Use lighlty at home, it was pretty reactive so it has patina on it. Kinda reluctant to sell it since it's a great cutter, but have another knife coming so this has to go before my fiancé tells me I have to go lol. Price is $220 via Paypal shipped in the cont US, intl and non conti US split shipping. Thanks!

ACF9B674-D06E-48A6-95CD-D8201537959F_zpsfjacjytv.jpg

3EDDE44A-42EE-4295-A90F-B5AE76DFC7C9_zpsocfzvu31.jpg

I have a 240mm Gyuto and the 210 nakiri. This will add nicely to the set!

Can you tell I like Toyama... actually I just sharpened the gyuto a few days ago and it's even better with a fresh edge. It will only need touch ups for a while now :)

I have a 240mm Gyuto and the 210 nakiri. This will add nicely to the set!

Can you tell I like Toyama... actually I just sharpened the gyuto a few days ago and it's even better with a fresh edge. It will only need touch ups for a while now :)

Wait till it hits that aiiwatani. Cladding really pops and the edge is luuuurvly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back