Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: Has anyone ordered from buttermilk recently?

  1. #1
    Senior Member labor of love's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    dirty south, louisiana
    Posts
    3,847

    Has anyone ordered from buttermilk recently?

    He had a couple of things instock I'm considering picking up. Is he, like, still open for business?

  2. #2
    Senior Member dwalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    303
    I asked the same question months and months ago. Seems he was changing location and kinda fell off the map. I have placed several phone calls and emails that have not been returned. I really wanted to buy a couple knives from him.

  3. #3
    Senior Member labor of love's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    dirty south, louisiana
    Posts
    3,847
    Shigehiro

  4. #4
    Senior Member dwalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by labor of love View Post
    Shigehiro
    Me too. Couldn't get one from him and bought a Toyama instead. Love the Toyama so I'm not too bummed. Epicedge has them as well under Ikeda name. Not sure it is the same line though.

  5. #5
    Senior Member labor of love's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    dirty south, louisiana
    Posts
    3,847
    Quote Originally Posted by dwalker View Post
    Me too. Couldn't get one from him and bought a Toyama instead. Love the Toyama so I'm not too bummed. Epicedge has them as well under Ikeda name. Not sure it is the same line though.
    Yeah...me neither.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    El Paso Texas
    Posts
    58
    Just purchased a Shigehiro before New Years. No problem delivered in about a week.

  7. #7
    Senior Member labor of love's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    dirty south, louisiana
    Posts
    3,847
    Quote Originally Posted by lans8939 View Post
    Just purchased a Shigehiro before New Years. No problem delivered in about a week.
    Good to hear!

  8. #8
    Senior Member dwalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by lans8939 View Post
    Just purchased a Shigehiro before New Years. No problem delivered in about a week.
    Great. How do you like it?

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    El Paso Texas
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by dwalker View Post
    Great. How do you like it?
    Great fit and finish. They use blonde horn which I really like. Balance is a little forward the handle. I have only had the opportunity to use it once, but liked how it performed. Definitely glad I purchased one.

  10. #10
    Senior Member labor of love's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    dirty south, louisiana
    Posts
    3,847
    Quote Originally Posted by lans8939 View Post
    Great fit and finish. They use blonde horn which I really like. Balance is a little forward the handle. I have only had the opportunity to use it once, but liked how it performed. Definitely glad I purchased one.
    Which size?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •