Suisin Hayate Kizuna 300mm Yanagiba

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JGui

Reaction score
Does anybody know how much this costs? I cant seem to figure out how much value this has as im about to either sell or trade it.

14730652_1869970116555116_4079223237521702912_n.jpg

Pretty sure that's the same knife Korin offered in store only at this years Suisin Event.

If I recall they went for $195 in store.

I'll take it off your hands for $200. :angel2:

That way you won't have to stress over finding it a good home.

With the blue steel maybe 400~500 for that knives and length. I think most forum members buy gyuto more then yanagi.

Basically what they said, yanagi, unless very rare or shigefusa, tend to take a beating on bst, 1000 dollar honyakis commonly go for 600, really its a buyers market. Your best bet would be to post a wts, wtt thread and see what offers come in, don't accept the first one and give it a week, its a keijiro doi, albeit the cheapest one ive ever seen sold, might get someones attention, but as mentioned the retail was 195 on that blade, it was a promotional blade for korin. I'd give you 205 ;)

Basically what they said, yanagi, unless very rare or shigefusa, tend to take a beating on bst, 1000 dollar honyakis commonly go for 600, really its a buyers market. Your best bet would be to post a wts, wtt thread and see what offers come in, don't accept the first one and give it a week, its a keijiro doi, albeit the cheapest one ive ever seen sold, might get someones attention, but as mentioned the retail was 195 on that blade, it was a promotional blade for korin. I'd give you 205 ;)
Jeez man blue steel with 205, i pay extra 255. :D

Back