Thread: Suisin Hayate Kizuna 300mm Yanagiba

Suisin Hayate Kizuna 300mm Yanagiba

Does anybody know how much this costs? I cant seem to figure out how much value this has as im about to either sell or trade it.

Pretty sure that's the same knife Korin offered in store only at this years Suisin Event.

If I recall they went for $195 in store.

I'll take it off your hands for $200.

That way you won't have to stress over finding it a good home.

I might as well hold to it then..

With the blue steel maybe 400~500 for that knives and length. I think most forum members buy gyuto more then yanagi.

I see. Thank you guys

Basically what they said, yanagi, unless very rare or shigefusa, tend to take a beating on bst, 1000 dollar honyakis commonly go for 600, really its a buyers market. Your best bet would be to post a wts, wtt thread and see what offers come in, don't accept the first one and give it a week, its a keijiro doi, albeit the cheapest one ive ever seen sold, might get someones attention, but as mentioned the retail was 195 on that blade, it was a promotional blade for korin. I'd give you 205

Quote Originally Posted by Godslayer View Post
    Basically what they said, yanagi, unless very rare or shigefusa, tend to take a beating on bst, 1000 dollar honyakis commonly go for 600, really its a buyers market. Your best bet would be to post a wts, wtt thread and see what offers come in, don't accept the first one and give it a week, its a keijiro doi, albeit the cheapest one ive ever seen sold, might get someones attention, but as mentioned the retail was 195 on that blade, it was a promotional blade for korin. I'd give you 205
    Jeez man blue steel with 205, i pay extra 255.