• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS: Block of Ringed Gidgee

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steelcity

Reaction score
I purchased this back in November from Antbanks along with a couple other blocks. I ended up using the other blocks on a couple of Cris Anderson knives and held onto this one. I do not see myself needing this piece anytime soon so I wanted to offer this beautiful piece up for somebody else to use. Pics can be seen in Antbanks's old thread here (http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/s...s-2-sets-Rams-Horn-1-set-Mammoth-Ivory-Scales). This piece was #22 and originally purchased from Burl Source. Measurements are 148 x 56 x 33mm. Asking $70 shipped in the U.S. for this awesome looking piece.

Very nice piece of wood here at a good price. I'll go down to $60 shipped.

Bump for a great piece of stabilized gidgee from Burl Source. $55 shipped. Piece is the top right corner in both pics.
148mm x 56mm x 33mm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back