• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New- New Nenox 15cm Petty-Desert Ironwood

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drake

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I posted this a bit earlier in a rushed fashion and wanted to provide a few details to limit the inquiries. This knife is usually stocked at Korin but has been sold out for quite some time.

It is brand new and has never touched a stone. I worked at a fine dining restaurant in NYC and an old sous recently gave me their petty as a gift. I love this knife but can't justify keeping it if I am not going to use it. The wood handle is stunning. Original retail price was 295 + shipping. I would be willing to part with it for $275 OBO.

nenox4.jpg

nenox3.jpg

Nenox1.jpg

What Petty did you get if you are unloading a nice nenox?

What Petty did you get if you are unloading a nice nenox?

I got a Konosuke HD- not as pretty to look at, but gets the job done. I hate to part with this knife but funds are tight. Thanks for asking.

SOLD- If you are in the market for a brand new gyuto I am selling a brand new Misono UX10 with a saya, willing to part with it at a decent price. Link in BST forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back