• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MSR Carbon Reflex 2 Tent

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey folks,

Another victim of my spring-ish house cleaning. Don't know how big of an outdoorsey crowd we have here, but I have a brand new, never used (except to set it up once) MSR Carbon Reflex 2 tent w/ MSR brand ground cover. I used to work in the outdoor industry and I hike alot. This is a great tent from a reliable brand, has two set-up configs and it weighs under 2lbs so you can barely feel it in your pack. There are a few caveats to using it, mainly the fabric is thin (so as to be light) so I'd be wary of using it with dogs, and its small, so if you're over 6ft tall like me, this is not going to be for you. Retail of tent without ground sheet is $500, so I'm asking $400 w/ groundsheet shipped CONUS. International shipping would be paid by buyer.

Please PM me with any questions you might have.

The fulls specs can be found here:
https://www.msrgear.com/tents/carbon-reflex-2

Back