Hello

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm Robert from New Orleans. I love to cook, but I'm not as good as I wish I was. I love tools, and knives are the best tools there are for cooking, (duh). I'm interested in educating myself as much as possible on the knife subject, so here I am.

Welcome aboard. Enjoy the education and be prepared for your wallet to be constantly empty

Welcome, there's loads of great people to learn from here. Know any good andouille recipes, I'm on the hunt for one.

Currently I have a Shigeharu 180mm gyoto, and a 160mm usuba, a Masakagi yuri gyoto 210mm, and a bloodroot petty.

I don't need anything else, but I guess it's not about need. I was looking at a kato, or possibly a konesuke, but again, I'm not in need. I guess if something really calls my name, I'll submit, but for now, I'm trying to be good.

Currently I have a Shigeharu 180mm gyoto, and a 160mm usuba, a Masakagi yuri gyoto 210mm, and a bloodroot petty.

I don't need anything else, but I guess it's not about need. I was looking at a kato, or possibly a konesuke, but again, I'm not in need. I guess if something really calls my name, I'll submit, but for now, I'm trying to be good.

I love Shigeharu! Where did you get yours from? Did you visit him in person?

The Shigeharus were purchased from my local knife shop. The owners had made a trip tp Japan and bought the knives and had them fo sale in their shop. I would have bought them regardless, but when thy told me the Shigeharu story, that was it.

The Bloodroot is a work of art, as well made as any knife I've ever held. The size of the handle and blade are perfect size and shape, I hope I can get another.

The Shigeharus were purchased from my local knife shop. The owners had made a trip tp Japan and bought the knives and had them fo sale in their shop. I would have bought them regardless, but when thy told me the Shigeharu story, that was it.

The Bloodroot is a work of art, as well made as any knife I've ever held. The size of the handle and blade are perfect size and shape, I hope I can get another.

Cool! Annnnd onto tomorrow's Monday lottery!

Back