• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Masamoto KS Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidSnake03

Reaction score
Probably hard to believe that someone that's bought and sold as much as I have has never owned a Masamoto KS but seriously....I haven't and this problem needs fixing.

So, I'm looking to buy a new or lightly used Masamoto KS gyuto! Looking for the 240mm length, hit me with whatever you have KKF!

bump, ideally looling for the Carbon version, honestly didnt expect to have a stainless come up.

Same deal there....

Seriously, kinda weird how long it's been taking but yeah, just looking for a plain jane Masamoto KS (Carbon) 240mm Gyuto that hasn't been beaten to **** or lost half it's height to years of commercial kitchen use.

I mean if you have one with a cool handle or one that's been tuned up by Jon or Marko or someone of course I'm all ears but I'd settle for just a good condition normal one.

Not shopping rakuten anymore after getting a wonky knife from them and getting the cold shoulder on a refund/replacement

Been trying cktg for a while before starting my thread here, have up after a while.

Turbo you have a pm incoming:)

All good, I'm just going to keep searching haha. One day I'll find one :)

A bit off topic but can I just ask if there is a advantage/disadvantage to the 240 vs 270 KS?

I saw a few 270's for sale at JCK a bit ago but just couldn't do it because they would be close to 280mm and I don't have nearly the space for something that big

FWIW I absolutely LOVE my newly acquired KS. The 270 is actually about 285mm long and 55mm tall. Best of luck in finding one!~

Lol!

Sounds good Panda! The Masamoto KS and a Kato really are the last few knives on my bucket list that have evaded me thus far.

Latest posts

Back