Bocuse D'Or

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, in all seriousness: If one wanted a (modern, mass made, inexpensive but safe and with a good edge) sword as the ultimate "doesn't need to handle comfortably but to have the longest slicing edge there is" all-purpose-slicer, what would actually work?

OK, in all seriousness: If one wanted a (modern, mass made, inexpensive but safe and with a good edge) sword as the ultimate "doesn't need to handle comfortably but to have the longest slicing edge there is" all-purpose-slicer, what would actually work?
personally, I wouldn't bother to buy a katana unless it's been forged. Sort of like owning antique firearms

US took gold for the first time ever... i watched pretty closely as i know some of the guys. All in all, there were good showings from every country. It was very cool. Proud of our guys though. I know how hard they trained and worked for this.

US took gold for the first time ever... i watched pretty closely as i know some of the guys. All in all, there were good showings from every country. It was very cool. Proud of our guys though. I know how hard they trained and worked for this.

Personally, I cannot understand the logic of this competition... The make the same dish over and over again for 2 years... And they have coaches as well...
Within 2 years, you can cook for more than the 25% of Africa...

What are your comments concerning the photo, if I may ask

Personally, I cannot understand the logic of this competition... The make the same dish over and over again for 2 years... And they have coaches as well...
Within 2 years, you can cook for more than the 25% of Africa...

What are your comments concerning the photo, if I may ask

I think this way about competition cooking in general.

I asked John, because he knows the Japanese ways, and maybe I was missing something.
But it was all a matter of presentation.

And somethings irrelevant to John Broida: since you are familiar with the Japanese ways and the cheesy concept, watch( if you haven't watched it already, a Japanese movie called: battlefield baseball. So ridiculously emotional cheese, I don't believe me, but I shed a tear watching that movie [emoji23]

And somethings irrelevant to John Broida: since you are familiar with the Japanese ways and the cheesy concept, watch( if you haven't watched it already, a Japanese movie called: battlefield baseball. So ridiculously emotional cheese, I don't believe me, but I shed a tear watching that movie [emoji23]

i'll get right on that ;)

supersayan3 is my favourite member and it was his review of two masahiro knives that actually finally caused me to stop lurking.

jussayin.

Some of the kindest words I have ever heard.
Though I don't get red by anything, not even by the sun, I feel my cheeks might be red now.
Thank you [emoji120]

Back