Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hand clamp?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Rader View Post
    Nice. I like the wooden hand-screw. You don't see that every day.

-M
    The whole thing is made out of old antique salvaged parts.

Travel tools. I'm like a old lady these days with my sowing, I don't sow much at home but more so when I'm out. Like when waiting in the doctors office, or DMV.

Hey Colin. Any luck finding any of these yet? If I were to make you a couple, I need to know how big it is. For scale sake, would you say the gap is 1/4" at the narrowest part of the clamp?

-M

I have never seen one but they are used for belt makers. If you were going to make them I'd help you design them with sheath makers in mind. That way you would have a unique tool desirable to a whole group of people of witch you are already in the same circle as... Whole new market.

Ah, well... I don't know about a "new market," but I can make a few for ya. Let me get your splitter blade done first. BTW, would you mind mailing the original back to me so that I can make the holes perfect? I seem to remember one of them was slightly out of line of the others. -M

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Rader View Post
    Ah, well... I don't know about a "new market," but I can make a few for ya. Let me get your splitter blade done first. BTW, would you mind mailing the original back to me so that I can make the holes perfect? I seem to remember one of them was slightly out of line of the others. -M
    Got it coming your way, good time too as I won't be needing it for a good month or two

Heya, i'm in the UK, i'll drop you a PM