• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WATANABE 240MM GYUTO

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhenry

Reaction score
Selling my Watanabe Pro gyuto. I prolly havent used it in 9 months it is in very good condition lightly used and resharpened only one time. $265.00 shipped in conUS

I will put some pics up later when it stops raining. We are finally getting some rain:happy2:

Why are you doing this to me, Mike?

Selling my Watanabe Pro gyuto. I prolly havent used it in 9 months it is in very good condition lightly used and resharpened only one time. $265.00 shipped in conUS

I will put some pics up later when it stops raining. We are finally getting some rain:happy2:

Here's a couple pics, sorry the lighting in my house sucks

IMG_0380.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

Good thing I sometimes make handles for fun then. :D

Hey, just trying to be helpful... :)

Dumb question but is this a honyaki.

No. Probably Blue #2 Honkasumi. But a steel at this price, as new it runs $350ish, if you can find one.

Guys, I figured I should explain what happened quickly. I pulled out of the deal (sorry AGAIN, Mike) because my best buddy of a dog got injured right before I was going to finalize the details with Mike. Combining the fact that my pup is more important than knives, with the Carter suji purchase, I just couldn't make it happen.
However, the gyuto is one hell of a deal, and if it's still around later on, I might just pull the trigger again.
Mike is a class act, and someone will be lucky to scoop this one up.

Guys, I figured I should explain what happened quickly. I pulled out of the deal (sorry AGAIN, Mike) because my best buddy of a dog got injured right before I was going to finalize the details with Mike. Combining the fact that my pup is more important than knives, with the Carter suji purchase, I just couldn't make it happen.
However, the gyuto is one hell of a deal, and if it's still around later on, I might just pull the trigger again.
Mike is a class act, and someone will be lucky to scoop this one up.

Thanks, nothing to be sorry about. Pups are much more important.

Rick,why not like Salty says about having two KS's when one gets dull grab the other.

Back