• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ashi Hamono 270mm Gyuto - Stainless

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looking to rehome my Ashi stainless gyuto. I have used this knife lightly and am looking to sell it to offset another knife purchase. Definitely a laser and a really fun to use. Hardened to 61 RHC and really easy to sharpen. Definitely a good stainless knife for people who hate sharpening stainless.

I bought it new from a forum member here: http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/s...y-120-yo-petty-Used-180-wa-santoku?highlight=

I have oiled the handle and ferrule and it has taken on a nice darker hue. I will put up a couple photos of it a little later.

Price is $220 shipped & PP to CONUS.

I already have another 270 coming in the mail from Japan that I ordered a couple weeks ago, if not I would likely be seriously looking at this. GLWS!

Edit: Chef - Pls make any offers through PM. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back