It has been a whirlwind!!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PierreRodrigue

Reaction score
I feel like a stranger here lately, there have been many new comers, and new knife makers alike, that is fantastic!!

I have had little time for anything lately besides work. Our crews are averaging 240 to 310 hours a month. What little time I have been able to find, most has been given to family. I have been able to get some knives done, but not as many as I want to have done.

To those waiting on pieces from me, I am sorry it is taking longer than I had hoped, we are hireing at work now, so there should be more normal (if I can call it normal) life around these parts. Again I apologize. I will not rush through things just to get them out, and will only be happy with the best I can make. I hope you understand, and thank you for your patience.

No rush, Pierre...except of course the sexy necker I'm waiting on! Just kidding.
Sometimes our "real jobs" get in the way of the rest of it. Trust me. I've had two handles on the go for about 2-3 months. It's downright embarrassing.

Pierre there just aint enough people in this town. Good luck finding people though so you can spend more time with knives and family.

Dan

As far as professions go, I work primarily in the oil and gas field as a professional surveyor. We survey oil and gas leases, pipeline right of ways, as well as civil and construction surveying. My job encompasses everything from running chainsaw to slash lease boundaries in the bush, to GPS three dimensional positioning, and percision layout for things like steel vessels, flange and valve placement, and tower alignment. We also do roads and bridges, hydrographic surveys, and residential work. A full time job to say the least.

@ mr drinky :D admit nothing, it never happened!

Back