Itinomonn StainLess 210 restock alert

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Nice find. My 240 is pretty awesome and you can't get much better in that price range!

Great knife indeed. Nimble, good cutter, very good tip. Maxim's stock handle is pretty nice being a simple ho with buffalo horn.

Thanks for the heads up.

What does the including/excluding VAT pricing signify?

Anyone have an idea of what import fees would look like ordering from JNS to US?

$0? It's just the price without VAT . . . So 1100 DKK which in USD is about $159.50 at current fx

No one's trying to slap a tarrif on Denmark just yet :razz:

Sometimes when you import something from Europe to the US there's a fee from the shipping company. I've ordered a few watches from Europe and have gotten hit with import fees, doesn't seem to always happen though. It's never as big as the VAT tax but it's something

Sometimes when you import something from Europe to the US there's a fee from the shipping company. I've ordered a few watches from Europe and have gotten hit with import fees, doesn't seem to always happen though. It's never as big as the VAT tax but it's something

Ah gotcha. For stuff like (non-antique) kitchen knives, should typically be no import/duty fee if FOB is below $800.

Ah gotcha. For stuff like (non-antique) kitchen knives, should typically be no import/duty fee if FOB is below $800.

Hope that's the case. Just put in an order for one of these! Profile looks great, heard good things about Itinomonn but haven't given them much consideration until checking them out now

Highly recommend this one for home or pros, my main "beater"/workhorse at work, though not hefty a la Kato or other traditional workhorse, more that it can be tossed around, rock chop a quart of nuts, break down 4 chickens quickly on a poly board over a sink in the basement, general kitchen dirty work and hold an edge and pick it back up real easy. Great grind and steel quality for the price, as for the "stain less" - I dont coddle mine and it has no sign of discoloring or staining.

Back