Lurked for a bit then joined

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M3comp

Reaction score
in order to PM nutmeg about one of his Shig's but ended up grabbing on from a Canadian seller.

New to J knives and acknowledge being a piker compared to nearly everyone here but what an education so far.
Former long time martial artist (shorin-ryu) so taking to these blades even at this stage of my life feels kind of natural.
Here to learn and maybe pick up a sweet blade or two.

Welcome to the forum. Your pockets shall be much lighter from this day forth

Welcome to the forum. Your pockets shall be much lighter from this day forth

Yeah but it won't be as bad as sail racing, Harley's or modding an E46M3, or even my expanding
All-Clad D5 collection.....ummm well maybe not! LOL

Welcome aboard. Enjoying being in a constant state of "I should really sell one to get a new one.... but those 27 gyutos all have their own purpose"

Welcome aboard. Enjoying being in a constant state of "I should really sell one to get a new one.... but those 27 gyutos all have their own purpose"

:rofl2: a few months a go I would not have identified with this, but it is sooo true (well, not 27 in my case)

Well mods on 1st M cost somewhere in the neighborhood of 19.5 give or take
Gone more conservative on the 2nd one

You guys promise to revoke my knife card if things get out of hand....right?

I thought you only got your knife card once things were fully out of hand and past the point pf saving :D

Well my little 100lb Thia back scratcher thinks I'm somewhat crazy but she's yet to give me the stink eye!

malexthekid/Nemo - point taken, well said LOL

Welcome aboard! New knife nuts are always welcome especially if they drive the ultimate driving machine ;)

But be prepared to put some of the tack days money in the knives. It gets addictive.

Back