Quantcast
170 range KU knife...

Thread: 170 range KU knife...

170 range KU knife...

Jon, if I get this job I'm GETTING a new knife

What do you have available in the next month or so in a 170-180 KU guyto or petty with traditional handle.

Saw a couple on your site but where sold out. Just putting some feelers out, so if you are putting in an order or have something laying around not on the site...

Kochi look real nice but would be at the top of my budget for this knife.

I've been told that when my background check comes back they will set me up for orientation so I'm thinking I got the job whoot, cause there is nothing on my backgroud to check lol

This will be a new addition to the KU set I have been building for years lol never thought it would take this long to get them all. Not that I will ever be done I wager So if you know of any of your sources that makes a really cool KU knife in that range I'd love to hear about it.

Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by DwarvenChef View Post
    I've been told that when my background check comes back they will set me up for orientation so I'm thinking I got the job whoot, cause there is nothing on my backgroud to check lol
    Got yerself one of them Black Ops gigs, eh?
    Best of luck on this!

I've been following you Ku-llection since it's inception. Time to post a family portrait over here.
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by ecchef View Post
    Time to post a family portrait over here.
    Lol Ya new pics needed, my daughter has a new Canon T2I (or some such) ad will be helping me get new pics. Of course getting her to focus on something other than what she wants to do... ya time to get out the cattle prod

So glad to hear this! Big congrats!
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig