Hello young world

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StonedEdge

Banned
Reaction score
Hi all,
Been lurking around here for a while, decided to join in order to take advantage of the massive wealth of knowledge to be found herein.
My name is Antoine, I'm from Québec, Canada. I love making (but especially eating) food. As a man I tend to gravitate toward protein heavy, 'soul'ish foods when I cook but if I were to name one type of cuisine that I appreciate and enjoy the most it would have to be Japanese fare or anything cooked over a flame.
When I'm not working for the man (not in the service or restaurantation industry though) I can be found fishing (mostly fresh water and on ice), playing hockey or ogling over gorgeous pieces of steel.

My first Jknife buy was a Global G2 gyuto that is still my go-to general purpose chef's knife. That was 3 years ago and since then I've firmly home down the rabbit hole. Once I figure out how to post pictures I'll show you guys my home-cooking kit.

Anyway, glad to finally be be a real member of KKF, I look forward to bugging you guys for tips, tricks and suggestions!
Peace!

We are all vegans, sorry..

..kidding - welcome aboard..!

Lars

Welcome, though I don't get the correlation between meat and sex. My wife and Mom are both descendants of a T-Rex when it comes to diet.

Back