• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brand new Konosuke HD & HD2, Kato Workhorse, Masakage Mizu, Toyama Petty and Used Hiromoto Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

s0real

Reaction score
Couple of brand new knives for sale, except the Hiromoto that is lightly used. Only letting all these knives go as i just have a newborn son and a little bit more cash in the house will help a lot.

First up is Konosuke HD 300mm for 600 usd.

Konosuke HD2 210mm Gyuto for 300 usd

Hiromoto NS-10 got this from a fellow forum member and used it for test cut once. 200 usd

Masakage Mizu that i got from fellow member as well. This knife one comes with rosen wood handle and this goes for 200 usd

Kato workhorse 210mm. Nothing need to be said about this knife. 600 usd

Toyama petty 150mm. Gotten this for wife to use but i have another petty coming. So this one is going. Did not have time to take a photo of this one. 180 usd.

All prices exclude paypal fees and shipping. Can provide free shipping if buyer is in Melbourne, Australia.

Thanks all,
Win

Congratulations on the new addition Win! GLWS, good prices on quality knives.

Price lowered

Kono hd 580 usd
Hiromoto 180 usd
Masakage 180 usd
Toyama 170 usd

Last price drop. Will retract sale by the end of this week if there are no takers.

Kono HD 550 usd
Hiromoto 170 usd
masakage 170 usd
Toyama 160 usd

Added a picture of the Toyama for those who are interested. Please excuse the crappy camera photo.

Hiromoto and Masakage free shipping worldwide if both taken as a set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back