Kickstarter. Unfrickinbeliveable.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Designed in Chicago, I just knew we would solve how to remove the stress from making a salad.

Haha, oh man. Sometimes I think I should work a lot less and instead spend some of my time thinking of how to make simple tasks seem more complicated so I can sell somebody stuff they dont need.

Y'all gonna be jealous you didn't back this product when you had the chance.

Worst thing that no one seems to mention is how freaking gross that salad looked. The vegetables looked more mashed than cut.

Haha, not only that people are will to pay for this thing, apparently there is already a knock-off on alibaba :laugh: - what a lovely way to start a day :spin chair:

Totally unbefrickinlievable! Take a simple task, add a gadget and make it complicated. Even their own promo vid showed a competent person doing reasonable rock chopping with a cheap knife. If anything, the gadget seems to make the slicing process more laborious while increasing both slicing and clean up time. And as @valgard has already noted, the results are decidedly unappetising.

@valgard Yep. But that is probably the result of using a KSO.

And ironically, the hand chopping she does in the beginning looks faster than using the gadget.

Even more ironically, the salad used as the introduction picture looks OK - so that's what you want to get AWAY from?

And salad making is meditative even if it takes some time..

I need to buy several to our kitchen for my crew to use. :spiteful:

I thought she was about to stab her eye out for a second there..... cringe...

thats worse than someone renaming an "Afro Comb" to "Onion Holder Slicing Guide"... make a fortune repurposing things for new uses.

All I want to know is will I see commercials for this on TV? It seems like it has all the elements for a great infomercial product.

Back