PBJife Kickstarter

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a wonderful time to be alive :knife: PB&J warriors assemble :matrix: :hoot: :bladesmith: now all I need is this in river of fire damascus and a nice piece of burl and I can live the rest of my days happy

This thing already exists, its called a spatula. These kickstarter posts are funny, but they're also a bit depressing.

+1 Exactly.
Whoever contributed to this project is lacking on common sense big time.

Hahahaaaaa, the whole promo for this thing is very funny

"For my day job, I make video games. By night, I make peanut butter and jelly sandwich spreaders. You see, if you're like me you don't tolerate problems, you fix them..."

- this guy has a double life....

Life saving features:

Patent pending... is this a novel idea? hah

Not at all. It is very common in this kind of business as a form of trying to prove that the product contains some novel ideas or solutions that are actually worth patenting. It means they submitted a patent, but it was not issued yet. If it is less then 18 months since the patent was filed, than it was not even published. Until the patent is issued then it is not known what claims will be accepted by the patent office. Once published you can have a look as the description (text and images) can not be changed after it was filed, only the claims. Only once a patent has been issued can it be used to forbid someone else using what was claimed. I'd stop here :)

I now know what has been missing from my life all these years.

On a positive note, the guy is only charging $10 for a spatula "knife".

Back