D. Martell Facebook Reviews - Help Request!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi folks,
As many of you know I had to shut down my online store last year and with that came a loss of all the reviews. While that sucked, they were all product reviews which no longer (fortunately) applied. I have literally hundreds of very positive emails and PMs from customers over the years but no online reviews of our services and I believe that this surely doesn't help me. Since way before the store even became a thing I had been wanting to get reviews for my business online but I never found a platform for this to happen. Facebook offers a review system but I could never get it to work....well.....until today! And this brings me to the point of this post......

I'm asking, that if you have the ability to add a review, or even just rate my business on some level (sharpening/repair/upgrades/rehandles/Martell knives/etc), I'd greatly appreciate this. :cool2:

https://www.facebook.com/JapaneseKnifeSharpening/reviews/

Thanks for your consideration!

Dave

So are you Dave. You've always been so generous with information and advice. Sometimes, you're supposed to "vote with your wallet" . Thanks to you.

speaking of service, do you have time to do a k-sab tweakage? i think it has a lot of potential, but needs some work done for me to even want to use it, in stock form it is quiet uncomfortable.

Back