• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CJA 320mm W2 sujihiki!!!!!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Sigh. This is a beautiful knife. Brand new. 1375$ shipped USA/Canada. IMG_2960.jpgIMG_2961.jpgIMG_2962.jpgIMG_2963.jpg

What a Beauty. Cant believe it's up. I stick with you should offer it for trade. That handle is gorgeous. Any movement I. The wood? I know cris was pretty proud of that wood.

If anyone was wondering. There's nothing wrong with the knife whatsoever. I just need the money right now :). Cris is a top tier maker and his honyakis have beautiful hamons. It looks incredible imo.

Damn bro, really sorry to see you have to let this go without even having a chance to use it. I remember all the chatter on Instagram and it was quite the impressive piece.

You really should link to the CJA YouTube videos and Instagram pictures because they show the knife much nicer.

What's the heel height, not that I can swing it but a prospective buyer would probably want to know.

GLWS!

1200$ shipped worldwide. This is a significant discount given the gorgeous handle upgrade in cris' newer handle geometry. That's as low as I can take it.I'm covering 300+ PayPal fees+ shipping for someone to have a brand new knife. Thanks for looking

Sorry to see you let such a beautiful piece go. If the sale falls through, I'll take it.

Cheers,
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back