D. Martell For Sale - Martell 240mm Gyuto w/pre-made wa handle

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Founding Member
Reaction score
Here's a stainless gyuto with a really nice pre-made wa handle from Knives and Stones

This knife has a reduced cost due to the use of a pre-made handle. I save in time/money and can then pass along this savings to my customers.
thumbsup.gif

The blade grind and finish (unfortunately both not showing in the pictures) on this knife came out great, some of the best work I've done.

Stats

Model - Gyuto

Blade Length - 240mm

Steel - CPM-154 (powdered stainless steel)

Hardness - Rc 61-62 (with cryo)

Height (at heel) - 55mm

Handle - Wa (octagonal) made by Knives and Stones

Handle Materials - Ebony/Nickel Silver/Buffalo Horn

Price - $475 ($150 OFF)

Shipping - Included in USA only / International - will split cost with buyer

Please contact through PM or email if interested in purchasing.

Thanks,
Dave

P1010001.JPG

P1010002.JPG

P1010003.JPG

P1010010.JPG

P1010014.JPG

P1010015.JPG

I'm trying to topple Shigefusa's popularity in OZ....so yeah - you need it Huw! :D

Wow never seen a monosteel PM blade for under $1000, seems like an incredible deal. This one is very clean and elegant. If I hadn't blown my knife budget on several recent purchases, I'd be excited to make this my first Martell. GLWS!!

Thanks for the kind words and well wishes. :)

A recent customer who purchased one of these knives (with a pre-made handle) had this to say...

"In hand, the knife is absolutely stunning, sharpest out of the box edge period.. & the handle fits the blade like a well-tailored suit. I really feel like I caught the deal of the century. "

attachment.php

Today Only!!!!!!

$400

Shipping - Included in USA only / International - will split cost with buyer

*Note - I'm making this offer for "today only "because I need the money today. After this the price is going back to $475.

Back