Thread: Daniel Boulud Asian recruitment

Daniel Boulud Asian recruitment

Hey guys I thought this might interest some of you who live in Asia. Seems like Daniel Boulud is mass recruiting. I would go for it if I have not already paid for my first semester.. Here's the ad in full!!

The Dinex Group, the restaurants owned and managed by Chef Daniel Boulud, is offering the opportunity to build a lifelong career with both global potential and a sense of pride in work well done.

The Dinex Group continues to expand to exciting new destinations around the world (Beijing, Singapore, Vancouver, London, New York, Palm Beach, Miami, and Las Vegas). If you are interested in the opportunity to be part of that growth within an organization whose values you share, and that recognizes your dedication and hard work, then we invite you to apply during our Open Call Interviews Recruiting Tour in Asia (Singapore, Hong Kong, Beijing and Shanghai)

Chefs, Sous Chefs, Pastry Chefs, Sommeliers & Managers (with all levels of experience)
    Do you seek an international career opportunity?

Singapore
    • Tuesday, October 27th from 9am – 6pm
    Interviews hosted at the at-sunrice The Singapore Culinary Academy and Spice Garden
    • Wednesday, October 28th from 9am – 11am
    Interviews hosted at the Intercontinental Singapore - 80 Middle Road Bugis Junction, Singapore
    (Please ask for Cynthia Billeaud)

Hong Kong
    • Thursday, October 29th from 10am – 7pm daily
    • Friday, October 30th from 10am – 7pm daily
    Interviews hosted at The Upper House - 88 Queensway, Pacific Place, Hong Kong

Beijing
    • Monday, November 2nd from 10am – 6pm
    Interviews hosted at Maison Boulud - #23 Qienmen Dong Dajie. Dongchen District, Beijing

Shanghai
    • Wednesday, November 4th from 9am – 4pm
    Interviews hosted at The Intercontinental Shanghai Puxi - 500 Heng Feng Road Zhabei District, Shanghai

If you are interested in working with us, please send us your resume in advance along with a cover letter describing what type of position you are interested in obtaining within our organization at cbilleaud@danielnyc.com.

Good luck!

Mmh, a large group of crazy kitchen people, maybe they need a psychologist...

Stefan